- “During my time serving with Love Africa Mission in Zambia, the Lord blessed me with christ-centered friendships, that I know will last a lifetime. I’m so thankful to have had this opportunity to be stretched in my faith and to grow in my experience in cross-cultural ministry”
Interested in a 6 – 12 month internship? Come join Love Africa Mission Zambia and work with our partners in the capital, Lusaka or in the bush in Mumbwa. This program is for individuals exploring a career in missions in, Africa as well as serving on future core teams with Love Africa Mission. As an intern, you will work with a few different ministries in Zambia, both in the city as well as in the bush. During your time, you will assist our partners in:
- Developing ministries that impact women and youth
- orphan care
- managing projects related to providing clean water
- assisting with literacy programs
- and other various projects / programs
Pursue your dreams!
Impacting the next generation of missional leaders through providing career shaping opportunities while serving on mission in Africa!